- Following variants are available for the product Decompression Needle:
- Available in 10G & 14G which specification meets international standards.
- Pen Type Unit Packaging option is available
Product Details for Decompression Needle:
|Color of Catheter Body
|Effective Length of catheter (mm)
Note: Product details are same for all variants.
- The Product Decompression Needle is used for treating casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax.
- Protection cap can be used as receiving tube.
- protective tube with easy-to-open
- The device comprises a siliconized, ground Stainless Steel needle to ensure smooth, atraumatic and painless puncture into the patient’s pleural cavity.
- Inherently designed catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to facilitate smooth transition from needle tip to catheter.
- Manufactured within a certified quality management system with controlled manufacturing conditions, constant market observations and continuous quality control.
- Decompression Needle may be used in ambient conditions.
- Decompression Needle is to be used ONLY by a qualified doctor or paramedic.
- Customized automated tipping technology for lower penetration forces.
- Minimum clearance between catheter and needle to avoid peel-back.
- Catheter Materials as per USP standard Class VI.
|Cover Pen Type
|Individual Sterile Packing (Pen Type)